Lately work has been pretty stressful to say the least- on top of worrying about the condo selling, where we are going to move, lots of other concerns as well...well, it's been a domino effect thats been effecting my BP. Yesterday's Dr.'s appointment proved that my BP is rather high too...so, either I start teaching myself to relax and calm down with worries OR, I go on bedrest...so, afterwork yesterday I took full advantage of my FREE massage certificate my boss gave me a few months back; and wow- that felt GREAT!For the massage, I laid on one side; then rolled to the other when it was time. The whole thing felt great with the exception of working on my sciatia nerve; I was like; "OMG that hurts"...he was pressing hard...really hard...but it was when he let go that I felt the blow! All I could think about was the thought of wanting to go natural with labor and how would I do that; if I couldn't handle a massage! He did say that muscle, as well as my calves were REALLY tight! All in all, I was able to relax some; and hopefully, everything will work out just fine; which I am sure it will as it always does...so, I need to quit worrying!

1 comment:
Please stop worrying..all things work out...and so take each day, enjoy the pregnancy and soon will be over and have Little Connor in your arms..for all to see!
Love,
Nana Morris
Post a Comment