We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Monday, June 15, 2009

Missing my ring...

Well, about a month ago I had to make the decision to take off my wedding ring- it's sad but true...I had to remove it!   I miss it lots but know that the love for Sean is still growing more and more each day- which I still didn't know was possible.  He's been so amazing with all of this- I know I am not the easiest person at times to get along with- but he is so patient and understanding; I wonder how I am so lucky to be blessed with such a terrific guy.  

Today I came home from my 4 hour day- it was the first day of summer camps...(needless to say I felt like everything went off GREAT!)   When I came home; the weather was a perfect summer day and the last thing I wanted to do was lay in bed and relax for a bit.  I only had an hour and a half before Sean was leaving for the day- why would I want to spend it in bed?  But, knowing what is right and important at this time, I marched right up to bed; and laid there.  Sean was folding laundry (3 loads) so I sat there and chatted with him.  He also ran the dishwasher and put everything away prior to me coming home.  And, he picked up the house a bit so it would leave me with nothing to do for the day.  After cuddling a bit he wandered downstairs; for what I thought ESPN would soon be his latest attention getter....but within a minute- he was marching back upstairs almost sensing he knew I didn't want to lay there- he had his book 'Angels & Demons' in his hand and told me he too would lay there until the time was up.  It was something so simple for him to do- but it meant the world to me. 

Really, I ask this again; how could I be so lucky?!?!?

No comments: