We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today's Appointment

Well, in trying to be as positive as possible, I can say- I am not going to be induced tomorrow; but do know that it very well may be sooner than we all think.  

After my appointment today- I called Sean; however when I told him the news, I wasn't joking.   I am now on modified bedrest- which means, 3 hours of the day, I must lay down for one hour increments.  AND...am only allowed to work 4 hours a day.  I must also go back twice a week to the Dr.'s office for a stress test and check up.  

I feel fine about all of this- and will do exactly what the Dr ordered.  So, Im off to sleep now....

2 comments:

Suburban Sweetheart said...

Thinking about you. Hang in there and relish this last opportunity to get tons of sleep. ;)

Erin said...

do you have netflix... this would be a great time to get caught up on all those movie you've wanted to see. :)

I'll be sure to keep up the prayers for you and your little one. Take full advantage of being forced into bed; I have a feeling that won't last much longer. ;)