The other night, my Mom decided to take my nephews out to dinner...their pick to celebrate the end of the school year and their awards they earned from this past year....and well; frankly, I tagged along. As I was sitting in the booth; I could feel Connor's foot..so I quickly asked Joey who was sitting next to me if he wanted to feel. He's shy of 10 and I thought he would say no- but he wanted to. He touched and mentioned "Cool"...then from nowhere it happened!!!!!!!!! The hostess at Applebee's excitingly runs over- literally runs over and asks if she could also feel?!? At this point, I really had no clue what to say; and thought about all the pregnant bellies I have touched (all of which were my friends and of course after asking) and so; I said "yes!" I think I made her evening; she skipped away so happy.
It is amazing when I walk through the store, on a trail, heck...to my car how many people just stare....they just don't give a glimpse- they STARE at my belly. When Sean is with me, he notices all of these people staring as well. I know....it's quite the belly; any guy who is looking for the "beer gut" would be envious...but really- yes, I did the 'deed' and now the seed has been planted...I'm married...this was all planned...it's okay!
I think the human body is amazing; hence my major was human development studies; so I learned all about cells, muscles, bones, development, form, etc. Call me crazy that I feel is the reason why people are so prone to looking- I mean; I still question how does sperm+egg=baby...then how does baby come out of that!?! I mean, pretty fascinating stuff...however, does it mean you have to touch? stare? really!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment