We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dream...

It's always been a dream of mine to be a Mommy and wife! And, soon, much sooner than anticipated this day will be coming true. I am very excited to welcome our son in the world. I have been going to the Dr.'s now twice a week for close monitoring. And, well, this past visit with my Dr. he said that if I don't go into labor by 39 weeks, they will be inducing. And, if my BP doesn't go down; they will be inducing as soon as 37 weeks. So, needless to say; Mommyhood is right around the corner...maybe as close as 3 weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynsey+Sean, I wish you lots of power, string and just all the best for your delivery of little Connor, from Germany. big hugs Tanja

Stephanie said...

You weren't kidding about mommyhood being "right around the corner." Congrats!