At work today, my back hurt- so badly; I just couldn't concentrate! It hurt so bad- that I literally would break out in sweats. In addition to that, I also had pain on my right side under my rib that would come and go- not contractions; but enough pain to be bothersome; when the pain wasn't there- I had waves of nasuea. Needless to say, for lunch, I went to my car laid down in the back seat- and slept!
I hope that Sean will be patient enough to rub my back this evening...maybe we can go to our gym; so I can get in the water- that may also help with the pressure...I'm just fine with this pain; knowing that in the end...I will have a son...and also know that this is temporary.
Thanks Mom for putting up with me 26 plus years ago!

1 comment:
My kids hung from my ribs like bats, it became very painful! You will forget all about it when he gets here!
Post a Comment