We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dr.'s Appointments...

From our first appointment until now; Sean has made every Dr.'s appointment! That, my friends is something AMAZING for any father-to-be! He has even made the ones when I told him he didn't have to go- he insisted. It's been nice having him there, someone to talk with while I wait. And, well, let's be honest each time I walk out- I look at Sean and say, "What did the Dr. say re: ________ issue".

Well, tomorrow; I made an appointment for 4:20 in the afternoon; and Sean is unable to attend. (He gets off work at 4- and gave a look like- I could leave early and get across town) Again, it's just a little check up appointment; so it's perfectly fine that he isn't there with me. I will have to say it will be weird to go without him there...no one to whisper small chat with. And, well, I will have to say- I love how he always finds a male GQ magazine and pretends to be interested in it as all the other women give him glares. (I'm sure they just all wish they had a husband as great as mine to join them).

This picture was taken at one of the appointments when it seemed like we were waiting FOREVER...we grabbed the camera to preoccupy us with something to do.


*Side note: Since Sean won't be there tomorrow...and well, with my BP being high; I thought it would be fun if all news is good news- I would arrive home and tell Sean that I am being induced the next day...just to see him freak out a bit. What do you think!?!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Can you please have someone hide and take pics of his face when you tell him that? I would LOVE to see those pics in another blog. :-) If you need someone to chat with tomorrow, let me know, lol.

Anonymous said...

Please don't do that to him!!! He has been so supportive to you and that when the time comes..you will have plenty of pictures to take....your both going to be fun to watch!
Love,
MOM and soon Nana Morris