We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The third trimester!

It has arrived!  I am so excited to be entering the last trimester because at the end of this one; we will have a little boy joining our family of two...making it three!  I am looking forward to more kicks as I love the feeling that there is a little human life inside of me. I am looking forward to everything, but the increase in tiredness...maybe the tiredness will just pass me by this time!  

I will also have to add that I couldn't have done this without such a loving supportive husband.  Sean has been so good to me.  He has gone maternity clothes shopping and gave the the thumbs up (and down) on items.  He has gone several times to walk the aisles at Babies R Us and Target to see all the items and which would be best for our son (and our budget).   Everyday, even though I feel tired, stressed, and overwhelmed he makes me feel like I am truly the best thing since sliced bread.  I know Sean is going to be a GREAT father and coach for delivery. 

Happy 7 months! 
(Yes, I know; I'm HUGE! I hope that measuring at 31 weeks, really means that is how far along I am)

Here is a site that I check often and what's going on with Connor.  My comments are in red. 

It is week twenty eight of your pregnancy week by week. Welcome to the third trimester! Yay! It may be hard to believe, but your baby now appears much like he or she will look like at birth! Baby now has eyebrows and eyelashes and hair is growing everyday. The muscle tone is improving and his or her body is getting plumper. Which only means I get plumper, right? Baby recognizes your voice so be sure to say lots of nice things! Sean also talks to my belly...I love it when Sean kisses my belly too! Mom should prepare herself some upcoming challenges in the third trimester like leg cramps, varicose veins, aches, pains, leg swelling, heartburn and the best thing of all…seeing the baby for the first time! I have leg cramps, swelling, aches, and heartburn already- please say this doesn't increase!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow is Connor going to be lucky! Just think of all the hub bub...of him coming once he gets here!!!! Watch out! xoxoxo MOM

Amanda said...

I can't wait to meet him! You guys will be great parents! :-)