We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Thursday, May 28, 2009

31 weeks...

Today marks 31 weeks....I am feeling big- which I am sure is due to me measuring 4 weeks further along- 35 weeks...Other than me having the backaches, leg and foot pain, I am doing fairly well considering. I am sleeping well- I get up to go to the bathroom a few times each evening; and am waiting to wake up at one point there sitting on the toliet- it seems like going to the bathroom is like sleep walking.

And, according to parentsconnect.com...."You've just entered the single-digit countdown (only nine more weeks to go!). Make a list of what you'd like to do in these final weeks: See the new Oscar-worthy movie, hear your favorite local band, have lunch with your BFF, go on a romantic date with your partner. Whatever it is, do it soon because baby is right around the corner!"

I am excited that this weekend Sean bought us Indians vs Yankees tickets. You see the first year of Sean and I dating, I think we went to maybe 10+ tribe games that season. This season; there's no time and we have yet to make it to a game and that has made me upset- but...Sean came through and we found the time. This is a defining moment to me; as this will be our last game to go together....just him and I. I say this because in the future, we will either have Connor with us- or we will be concerned about our time and being home for a babysitter....so, I guess it's good that we are getting this all done!

No comments: