I love how everyone who has been, or knows someone who has been pregnant likes to give out advice about pregnancy. Even better, I love hearing the stories of labor, the third trimester horrors, etc. I have heard so many stories of women....ones like:
- someone pushed so hard that their face was temporarily paralyzed
- bed rest...need I say more
- c-sections....i have heard so many
- epidurals being put in wrong; then not working
- someone who was due in the summer (so am I) who was so swollen, and hot; they felt like a beached whale.
- I could go on; but those were just a few.
I believe a good friend of mine Liz, had asked me what advice did people hand out; without reservation? So, I began to tell her some things people share and then her boyfriend (and our friend too) Nate chimed in with motioning with both hands in a downward motion "just PUSH him out" The way Nate shared this, made me laugh pretty hard, so I begged him to motion it again so I could capture a picture....seen here:

2 comments:
Hahaha, I think Nate's advice should be turned into a best selling picture book. He could call it, "Just Push" and have pictures of him using his hands to demonstrate how easy pushing a baby out should be.
Be sure to include arrows showing the direction to push...you don't want anyone accidentaly pushing upward and ending up with the baby coming out of their mouth!!!
Was that too much?? ;-)
Post a Comment