We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Friday, March 27, 2009

...come on down!!!!

Dreams....you've heard they are crazy when they are from pregnant woman; and I am here to attest that.  They are so vivid in color as well as in details.  Of the past week, I will have to say I now have a reoccurring dream.  The first time this dream came to me; I was in 'The Price is Right' audience and I was called to the stage.  It was so exciting; people were cheering and the colors were so vivid I could compare it to the one scene from 'Wizard of Oz'.  I got up there and I won!!!  (I know you're thinking...what did she win!??!  It was $30,000).  It was intense being up there on the stage; but I won and was jumping like a mad woman!

Last night this dream came to me again; just a different way.  I was running in a marathon relay and I was trying to get a great time; but was pissed that my portion was literally inside a shopping mall; twists and turns, I wasn't getting good time.  But, as I rounded one bend, I saw signs "The Price is Right"...and then, my relay portion required me to stop and look at the studio; so I ran and as I entered; there were so many people I knew; so I kept talking to everyone....people who I haven't seen or talked with in years...then, the show was getting ready to start; so I had to go and finish my leg.  So, I started to bolt away when the producers mentioned that I wasn't allowed to leave because Bob Barker (who I know in real life is now Drew Carey)...but Bob Barker wanted me to be one of the girls to show the items.  I was refusing, saying I couldn't because I had to finish this race and that others were waiting for me...and then, I woke up!  

Once I woke up; I couldn't help but remember those colors in the dream.  I actually wanted to go back to my dream (not go to work).  I thought the dream was a perfect analyzation of my current place in life.  There are so many good things going on through my personal life but I am being pulled in so many ways with others relying on me. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow, it's amazing what our dreams can tell us about our lives!!!