We already have all of these hopes and wishes for our child. We want him/her to be able to enjoy in the things we did as children. For me, I want them to have siblings, to be able to go to preschool, to have neighborhood friends to play with, and to excel in their schooling. For Sean, he also wants them to participate in a healthy lifestyle, be on a team and deal with working as a team, to learn the appreciation of work, and to find the belief in God. We want so much already for this little unborn, unknown sex child.
It's been a hard unknown not knowing or being able to control that we want this to be a healthy, happy child. We optimistically plan that everything will work out just as planned and no matter what, we firmly believe that everything does indeed happen for a reason. More than anything, I know I have married such an amazing guy who is going to be such a GREAT father...I can't wait for Sean to be able to feel this baby kick. Wish us luck for tomorrow for nothing but good news to come our way!

1 comment:
I am so beyond anxious to hear about the appointment! The edge of my seat doesn't even begin to describe it!
Post a Comment