We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Friday, March 6, 2009

Welcome!!!

Welcome all to the baby blog! Here you will find posts about the baby. Today I am 19 weeks and 1 day and can't wait to find out next Tuesday if we will be welcoming a little boy or girl into this world. I think this baby is a boy and my husband Sean, thinks for sure it's a girl...so at least one of us will be correct!

Please feel free to browse as well as leave some comments. I believe that there are two pages, so don't forget to click back and check for more postings! I welcome you all here and would love for you to check out my other blog: The Happy Life I've Dreamed Of.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Tuesday then July!!! New Baby no matter will be LOVED