We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My belly is growing...

Now that I have a ever growing belly- I thought I would share the pictures with you; however, there are two disclaimers....

1.  I used to be photogenic.  Connor has robbed me of that and pure tiredness is all that my face shows- even if I try to smile...so, pretend I am the Mom from the muppets and you get to guess what my face looks like. 

2.  It wasn't until I uploaded these pictures did I realize the grossness of the white tank top, and the fact that it is virtually see through.  I will be changing my top- or adding a double layer to the next few pictures that we take. 

(13 weeks- yes I was showing early...)
(19 weeks; it's a BOY!)
(23 weeks; April 2nd)

I am still enjoying feeling Connor move inside of me.  This past Thursday was my birthday and as Sean and I sat at dinner, Connor was moving all about.  It was the most I had felt him moving for that length of time- he must have known it was my birthday and had his own little party for me.  However, his dancing moves completely distracted me from talking with Sean.  I would be in mid sentence and then just stop.  Sean completely understood and knew why I stopped and we just laughed over this.   

Connor's dancing moves then made me realize that I am now on the downhill slide for the pregnancy....and soon, he will be here!  I can't wait to meet this little guy, but I also will be sad not to be pregnant anymore.  I actually began to cry at the table.  I enjoy being pregnant.  I then begged Sean to give me the date of when we can start trying again, because this is such a wonderful feeling.  I am doing my best to enjoy each and every moment and not get caught up in complaining with tiredness, heartburn or troubles with shoe tying.  This is only temporary and the results will so be worth it. 

Any advice from Mom's out there who have felt this way about being pregnant?!?

3 comments:

Erin said...

you look SO beautiful with your little baby bump!!!

Amanda said...

I love the baby belly pics! Thank you for posting them, keep them coming! Can't wait to meet baby Connor!

Immortal Woman said...

I loved being pregnant, this brings back really great memories!