We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wonder...

As I lay here just about to fall asleep; I can feel him kicking inside of me.  I wonder who he will look like; what little personality will come, I think of when he will be two...I imagine him after getting out from a bath doing a little boy "i'm naked" dance.   I wonder what sports or interests he may develop...I wonder if he will be like Mommy and like Michigan or be like Daddy and choose OSU.   I wonder if he'll need braces...if his mouth is like his parents; I already feel bad for him.  I wonder what girl will steal his heart from his Mommy...and I hope if she breaks it; that she will do it nicely.  I wonder what his first job will be?  Where he chooses college?  And what he will choose to with his life after college.  

But more than anything, I wonder about that first moment he and I will meet; I wonder about counting the little fingers and toes.  I wonder if Sean and I will have a moment to stare at this precious joy that is going to be brought into our lives.  A moment where time will stand still and Sean and I can point out features of who's who.  I am more than half way; and I just keep thinking about the few moments after delivery...I can't wait; I want to meet him so badly and hold him in my arms! I will wait though until it is time because now at 22 weeks, he is measuring one pound and 11 inches long from head to toes.  

**I hope to have a dream about him soon, so I can get a sneak peak of who he will look like. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Not really sure what kind of comment I can come up with for this one...other than I love this post. Made me misty while sitting at work! Hugs!