you're only a day away!!! Sing it!
Well, indeed tomorrow brings us to another Dr.'s appointment. These appointments are now getting closer; three weeks apart and tomorrow is the one I am dreading. I am happy that Sean will be closing tomorrow night so he will be getting up early and coming to the Dr.'s with me. You see, tomorrow's appointment is to check the gestational diabetes where I have to drink "not so good" liquid sugar...and get pricked for blood results; hopefully everything will turn out just fine; but I won't lie; I am a bit nervous to hear the results. Keep your fingers crossed for us!
Also, Connor has been moving around so much; I love this feeling. And, Sean has now felt him several times moving around. This morning, I was able to go into work later than normal, so while Sean was at his dentist appointment, I played music to Connor. I have some baby mozart on my ipod and play it to him, but I haven't done that in a few weeks; so I thought I should play it. Well, Sean came back and we went for a walk in the towpath- we walked for 2.5 miles in blue skies, it was GREAT! I invisioned that one day very soon, we will be taking that same trail just with a stroller and a cute little boy inside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The drink isn't that bad! Just make sure you get the orange...it's the better of the choices...you'll be fine...it's just really sugary! I tested fine each time and hopefully you will too!!
I'm confused...did you comment on your own blog? This says "Lynsey" commented...
Ha ha!! OK...so I must have been really tired!
I wrote the above comment and while I was still signed in as Lynsey...I re-read that comment so many times and I thought, 'there's nothing wrong with this comment'...ha ha!
Sorry sis!
Post a Comment