We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

23 weeks and 5 days...

Forearm and fist. With this picture; he was waving his hand around with excitement!
One little foot...that will soon go pitter patter

His face; going to look just like Sean...I know it! See how long it is!?!

Well, at 23 weeks and 5 days...we might as well say 24 weeks! Things are looking good. They measured the fundal height and we are measuring out to be 25-26 weeks...which goes along with mid July; that's when I think I will go into labor! Only time will tell. The appointment ensured us that everything is looking normal, including the heart and all 4 chambers! We were told the next appointment will be the gluclose screening; which I am not looking forward to; but if it helps Connor; then I guess I will do it.

According to parentsconnect.com here's a description of what Connor looks like this week..."Your little Wiener schnitzel is about the length of a foot-long Chicago hot dog and weighs about 1 1/3 pounds". Last week they compared him to the same weight and length of a Harry Potter book.

No comments: