We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dr.'s appointment update....

Today was the dreaded glucose test....tomorrow I will find out the results.  I will have to say I am not a fan of orange soda; let alone....REALLY sugary orange soda.  I hope everything comes back normal because one; I of course want everything to be normal but secondly, I don't want to have to drink that again.  I kept burping and it was hard to chug so Sean was my little cheer leader.  At one point I looked at Sean and said, "I'm going to pretend this is a tequila shot, because I don't like that either"

Everything else is looking good.  My BP has remained around 130's over 80's which since it has been there from the beginning of the pregnancy they are not concerned.  For the fundal measurement; I am measuring at 30 weeks....which I am 26 weeks and 5 days...I tell you...he will arrive in mid to late July and come my due date, I will already be home with Connor.  Let's just say that I am so confident that I think he will come plus/minus 5 days from July 21st and while I am sitting here betting; I will also say he will look like his Dad; cute as can be!  

That's my update for now! 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My fingers are crossed for the test results! :-)

FYI- my word verification today is catic. I think that is like an attic only it's where you store your cats.