I LOVE being pregnant!
It's true! I know, I was pretty lucky not to spend the first 12 weeks with the porcelain goddess...so maybe that would have changed my mind. As I have said countless times, the worst of this is that I am tired just about all of the time. However, all of the pros are so much better that I can put up with being tired.
This past weekend, Connor was pretty active and Sean FINALLY got to feel him move around. It was priceless; there...Sean sat; his hand on my belly like always, and bamn; Connor kicked him! Quickly, Sean removed his hand from my stomach as he looked at me with a shocked look on his face...quickly saying "that was weird". I think being able to feel him is so great; I love feeling him move inside me. Later that night, Sean tried feeling Connor move again, but Connor was sleeping.
Connor likes to move early in the morning around 8-10ish, 3-4:30ish, 9:30 or 10...until 12. They say this will then be his "awake" time when he's outside of me. I keep telling Sean, I am not a night person...10pm is my bed time...and anything before 8 is too early...so, those are Sean's hours to play if that is what Connor wants to do...however, I am thinking I will soak up anytime I can once Connor arrives. Getting very excited to meet him, but don't want to rush not being pregnant anymore...

3 comments:
I'm so happy that baby Connor is being good to you and keeping you guys giggling. :-)
Enjoy this time, it goes by so fast!
Just like your big sis!! I loved it every time...I wish i could experience it just one more time!!
Post a Comment