
(Plopping back down, concentrating!)

(Take a look at the sides, and in the mirror- water was pouring everywhere!)
As I've mentioned before- Connor LOVES his baths! He's such a happy baby- and I'm loving spending my time with him....and cleaning up after him...even for bath time. The above pictures was the last time he will be bathed on the counter top...because it made such a mess on the floor....but look at that face, how could I stop him!?! I love in the last picture how he is so happy and smiling right at me...as water is flying out everywhere- the way I see it is...he's thinking..."Thanks Mom for letting me play". I know one day when he's around 2 or 3 years, I will probably yell at him for splashing, but now it's just so cute how he arches his back...then plops it right back down to see water fly. It's amazing to me that he's figured this technique out. I am still shocked that this AMAZING, smart little boy was growing inside of me...boy, God is certainly amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment