- Scooting...well; so far about 7 inches...
- Sitting up...so far for about a minute- getting close
- Rolling onto his side from his back...
- and, of recent it seems like I'm always pulling his thumb from his mouth!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being Connor's Mom! It is such a rewarding feeling everyday knowing that he depends on me. I LOVE waking up in the morning to walk over and see his excitement when I approach him and simply say "Good morning!". I love watching him watch me or Sean as we walk through out the rooms.
And, low and behold; Connor LOVES the Christmas tree. He stares at it...loving the lights. I'm looking forward to some goals by the end of this month; I hope he is sitting up on his own, rolling over back to belly, and scooting a bit more. I can't wait to encourage him to do all of this and watch his face when he figures it all out! Have I mentioned I love being a Mom? Boy, it is great!
**I'm not able to type below each picture- so note:
Pic 1: Notice no clothes- sorry about that- he just finished eating some green beans. This picture he looked at the tree; then had this face as he turned to look at me! Pure excitement caught!
Pic 2: Can I touch this? Well, we let him since I think he is still young enough that I don't think we have to worry about it toppling down on him. So, I let him touch it for texture feeling.
Pic 3: Yes, I had to dress him up already...I was hoping to capture something for the Christmas card; but I don't think this is the picture quite yet; it was bedtime; and we were lucky to get this in between many pictures of fussiness!
Pic 1: Notice no clothes- sorry about that- he just finished eating some green beans. This picture he looked at the tree; then had this face as he turned to look at me! Pure excitement caught!
Pic 2: Can I touch this? Well, we let him since I think he is still young enough that I don't think we have to worry about it toppling down on him. So, I let him touch it for texture feeling.
Pic 3: Yes, I had to dress him up already...I was hoping to capture something for the Christmas card; but I don't think this is the picture quite yet; it was bedtime; and we were lucky to get this in between many pictures of fussiness!

3 comments:
I love reading how excited you are about being a MOM! The passion that you have will only make Connor's life so much more with such great parents!
how cute is Connor!!! um, brody HATES his car seat with a passion. so i totally feel for you. it has gotten a little better in the past month or so...but he's getting to the point where he knows he's being put in it and arches his back so he's stick straight and wont bend. little stinker. :) i'm glad to know i am not the only one who's in the car seat boat. phew!! Hope you have a Wonderful Holiday!!!
Lots of love!!!
How was Connor's first Christmas? I can't wait to hear about it. :)
Post a Comment