We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weird things are happening...

No, I am not craving pickles and ice cream...yet...at least...

I guess since I am going to release this site for all to read; I think I better use a cryptic talk here...and just say that weird things are happening to my body.  So weird that I had to call my sister who has experienced this three times to confirm that everything is okay.   She of course, giggled a bit and assured me that this indeed is normal and to go read the books.  I assured her that I read that this would happen; but I just guess I was naive that it 'really' would happen so soon.  I will have to say Sean and I were painting the bathroom when this happened so he was there and witnessed me finding this out...let's just say he was very taken aback as well. 

I guess I have confused you all by now; but future pregnant friends; just give me a call whenever you may need some reassurance. :-)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hehehe, thanks for the heads up! And I am loving this blog! :-) Thank you for sharing it!