We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Friday, February 27, 2009

Have a cold and can't sleep...not a good combination!

Well, I know that I haven't had much to complain about through this pregnancy.  The first trimester was a breeze; however....the second; oh vey!  I am still just as tired at 18 weeks then I was when I was 8 weeks.  But that's okay...the only difference now is that I CANT sleep.  It's 4:37 am and I have been awake since 3:30 am.  I have maybe slept from 11:00pm-1:15; then 1:25-2:20; then 2:40-3:30 and now awake.   I have the stuffiest nose one ever did have...and it feels like there is someone sitting on my chest it's so tight!   

I have a feeling the hormones are going to kick into high gear the next time I hear someone who is sick and able to take medicine...if they even complain one bit; I think I may have to go on a tangent...this is day 3 feeling like this and still unable to take anything...but I will have to say....atleast yesterday I didn't throw up in my soup bowl that I was eating out of! ( I did that the day before)  Yikes!

 

This will all be worth it one day soon as I continue to look at this is temporary and keep trying to visualize the last moments of labor and when they put this little bundle of joy into my arms.  I can't wait to meet you little one! 

...it's now 4:50am!

No comments: