There are a few things that I have done that has been quoted as "pregnancy brain" frankly, I think they are hilarious; so I will jot a few down...
- When making eggs for dinner, I cracked the first egg's shell and put it in the bowl. Now, onto the second egg, I cracked it...and poured it into the carton; then threw the shell into the bowl.
- I have put the box of cereal in the fridge, and the milk in the pantry.
- When moving a fan from one side of the desk to the other, apparently my pinkie slid right in and got caught within the plastic blade...ouch! It's not a terrible cut; a little larger than a paper cut. But for those of you who may have forgotten; turn a fan off prior to moving it!
- When going to the bathroom the other day at work, I walked up the stairs...stood there and asked myself where the heck I was going since there wasn't a bathroom upstairs!
- I lost my phone; searched high and low and couldn't find it anywhere; so, I got on the Internet e-mail my cousin and IM'ed a friend and asked them to call my phone. The phone was found attached to the charger still.
- I really thought Sean threw away my shoes and sweat pants. I considered dumpster diving. Then, my mom told me to check my car where I saw them last...there they were. Sorry Sean!
- Thankful for my new car; I locked my keys in the car!!! But I just entered the code on the side of the door; and I picked them up (Thanks Sean for the car!)
A member at work who had no clue if she was having a boy or a girl (already has one of each) was surprised with a little boy. It was fun to guess; although I insisted it was a girl. She brought him into work for me to see; and I am still questioning; how in the world does that come out of there?!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment