
Well, the first time I lost my mind due to "pregnancy brain" was a few weeks after we found out that we were expecting. I was trying to get ready for work to prepare for the next day; and I couldn't find my sweats and running shoes. I remember wearing them to work and changing in my car so I could go out to dinner with a friend. But, I also remember putting them in a grocery bag. Well, I couldn't find the grocery bag ANYWHERE! And, the last I saw the bag- Sean had it asking "what was it"?
So, when searching for the bag- I called Sean at work and asked him if he thought it was trash and threw it away? I was FREAKING OUT; I have never bought a pair of running shoes for that much money; let alone to just throw them away. I also called my Mom...not like she knew where it was, but she could console me a bit for 'Sean throwing away my shoes'. I also was contemplating dumpster diving. So, after getting off the phone with my Mom...I waited for five minutes- thinking; heck, maybe it will grow legs and just walk to me...nah! Well, my Mom calls me back and tells me to check the car- just in case I didn't put it in my bag....I rolled my eyes, and well...go and check my car.
There in the back seat were not only my sweats, but also my shoes! I felt bad for calling my Mom and talking with her about how 'Sean threw the shoes away'....I was so persistent..."Sean cleans all the time, he throws lots away!!!". I then called my Mom to tell her she knows me too well. Then, I called Sean again at work....VERY apologetic for blaming him for throwing my items away. His response..."Ohhh, Lynsey you are just too funny!!!" and then he laughed...he's such a GREAT guy...and I love that he laughed at how I acted instead of getting upset that I blamed him.

No comments:
Post a Comment