We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Toys

First off, I know, I'm a huge slacker with this blog, but I'm off enjoying every moment with Connor that's humanly possible....I can't get enough of that little boy! He makes me so happy to be a Mom!

So, onto the posting.  Connor has a new thing where he could care less about his toys.  I lay him on the ground surrounded by the coolest toys ever...and he wants any of the following...

  • remote control (total boy in him)
  • my cell phone
  • one of his spoons...yes, he loves to chew on them
  • the wet wipe container
  • my feet....has a fascination with toes...maybe he will be a podiatrist one day
  • the cup for the bath time
  • my hair ties (yes, I need to be careful as this posses a chocking hazard)
Well, those are just to name a few, but I really think it's funny that he would rather these items about 100% over the coolest, flashing lights, loud sound making toys! MMMM....LOVE that boy! 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

He also likes the keys to the car and can start it....from afar...such a blessing!! Glad you are enjoying being a MOM