Connor turned 6 months on Christmas Eve- he's been sitting up like a champ- and just so cute I could eat him with a spoon! (But, since I'm his Mom, I'm a bit biast!)
I'm still lucky enough to be home with Connor, but feel that will be coming to an end soon....so, I'm soaking up as much as I can; and looking for that darn pause button as I am loving life.
Connor's top 3 favorite things...his Daddy! Baths! Jump-a-roo! In that order!
He still HATES getting into his car seat- it's quite funny we have toys dangling; and I sing, make silly faces and guess what Connor does? He cries like Chewbacaca (sp? from Star wars!) rolling his tounge in a high pitch tune! So, we simply now laugh as he screams! We're horrible parents, I'm sure!
He is still having a bit of trouble sleeping through the entire night! On a lucky night-about once a week, we will get him to sleep 8-5, wake up, eat, then sleep again until 830 or 9! But, I think it's because he needs to catch up on sleep from all the other nights he's up for 2-3 hours! But, I treasure the nights, because I know one day he won't be waking up at that time- so I'm soaking it up while I can. He just wants to cuddle during that time.
I'm so happy Connor is now 6 months- sad the time is flying, BUT, now I get to sign him up for fun things like swim lessons and story time! It's amazing how quick he is growing. I was looking at pictures from August when we went to D.C. and I thought- wow- he was so tiny! It's weird to look back at those pictures and think it's the same baby!
I LOVE him so much; he brings so much happiness to both Sean and I. I can't imagine my life without him...he is such a joy to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment