We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Growing more and more each day!

Connor is such an amazing baby and we are so blessed to have him in our life. He is 12 weeks old today! It's unreal when I was pregnant it seemed like it took forever to get to 12 weeks....now that Connor is 12 weeks, it seems like that time has flown by!

On September 6th, Connor was baptized. It was such a beautiful service and the weather for the reception afterwards was perfect! There was a lot of planning for the baptism, so all in all we are excited that it is over with, and again, wish we had a house to have the reception ourselves....hopefully for his first birthday we will have a house with a big backyard for him to play in.

This past Saturday, Connor and I were watching the Michigan vs Notre Dame game. I laid Connor on his belly and walked to the other side of the room...turned around to check on him and he had rolled onto his side. I gave him HUGE props for that- super proud....but the little guy proceeded to go all the way onto his back, completely rolling over! I jumped up and down and screamed- picked him up and clapped his hands...we both did a celebration dance! I then thought, he's way to young to do this...and with him being 5 weeks early, he should be behind...so that could have been an accident. I proceeded to lay him on his belly again and within 10 seconds he was on his back! I was so thrilled and then of course called Sean at work to share the good news.

Connor is still loving being outside and loving bath time. He hates to get out of the bath...I've done everything when I take him out of the bath, I ensure he's warm, etc...and he still wails! He has started splashing around during bath time as well. Connor is also starting to teeth! I can't believe it...everything seems to be going by so quickly!

So far in Connor's 12 weeks, he has made a trip to Michigan to meet some family out there. He joined us for our one year anniversary trip to Washington DC. And, now we are counting down, in less than 2 weeks, we will be flying to Washington State where he will meet his auntie, uncle and cousins out there! We are so excited for that trip!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Since Connor loves the water so much maybe he'll be a swimmer?!
Have a safe trip to Washington. I bet you're super excited! :)