Well, being a Mom has been beyond AWESOME! Words can't describe the way I feel about being a Mom....definately a long time dream has come true. Prior to being a Mom, my only real concern was that it is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...I am only used to babysitting and giving the kids back. It seems like Connor joined our family without a hitch. Today, I was asked..."how does it feel to be a Mom? do you feel different?" My answer was simple, "I can't imagine my life without him or Sean, matter of fact, I can't remember much of my life prior to Connor".
There are a few things that I had forgotten about being a Mom would have to entail...and would love some tips if you have them...
- Teething (how I forgot about this process, I'm not sure...but wow!)
- A screaming infant while driving down the road....uncontrollable that you have to pull over, to find him in a poopy diaper...and now you will be late for work.
- Feeling a bit guilty to find time for just ME...not a wife or a Mom....just Lynsey.
- Dealing with people touching Connor's hands...I know I am a germ freak...but it's cold and flu season and well...he's going to put his hands in his mouth! Is it bad to put purell on a 3 month old?
And, well, I guess that's all I have encountered so far. I do love being a Wife & Mom, I really do have the
BEST guys in the world...I have truly been blessed.
1 comment:
I am so happy for you. It is awesome isn't it?
Post a Comment