Things Connor likes...
Listening to music- particularly Baby Einstein...we have a CD in the car that I have had to turn on twice now and his crying stops INSTANTLY!
He has a glow seahorse- he loves- it plays music and also has a little light on his belly. We already need new batteries for it.
He now follows noises of rattles-he tracks them with his eyes.
Loves to hear stories, and Mommy and Daddy take turns reading to him.
Loves to be outside going for walks or just relaxing on the front porch.
LOVES- I mean LOVES bath time.
Things he doesn't like...
Diaper changes
Being rocked to sleep- he's content with just laying there and falling asleep on his own.
Just now not liking his pacifier- he's weaned himself off of it...time to time he will take it; but most of the time within a minute he spits it out.
I LOVE being a Mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment