We are so in love with a little boy named...Connor!

Lilypie

Friday, August 20, 2010

Dear Connor,

My oh my have you grown!  You are such an amazingly good boy, that I can't seem to find myself doing anything but playing and laughing along with you.  You are quite the character, dancing to any music you hear, wheather it's from your mickey mouse airplane, or off in the distance at a store, or your favorite, 'One, Two, Buckle my shoe' CD in the car...I might add, you love to clap your hands and stomp your feet while you dance.  You are walking around everywhere and getting into everything...which I don't mind, because I know you are exploring.  This morning, I let you open my underwear drawer and laughed hysterically as you flung my undies across the room.  Sometimes, you are so funny, that you cover your mouth and laugh right along with us.  You love car keys and cell phones.  When it's time for a nap or bedtime, we sing to you, 'Jesus loves you, this I know...' After that song, we lay you down and play your favorite, "Scout" bedtime music...you're such a good boy, you go right to sleep all on your own.   You play so well on your own.  You also LOVE to scream...some say it's "finding your voice", but I can't wait for this stage of screaming to be over with. You still love bath time....it's part of the nightly routine, and when you hear the faucet come on, you go running and squealing knowing it's your time to play in water. You're learning to say a few words, mama, dada, nana, ball, bye-bye, more and occasionally no, but lots of "ya's". 

I couldn't imagine my life without you in it.  I honestly, can't remember my life prior to you.  You are such a great baby and I love you with all of my heart!

Love, Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!